-
March 4th, 2005, 05:09 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Tonight was our second anniversary.
Here is our year in review
there's a t-shirt design in there you can print out and iron on (or if you're not into ironing, you can buy one from CafePress, cheap!)
<a href="http://www.millionaireplayboy.com/edletter.php" target="_blank">

</a>
Also, I wanted you guys to check out the Little Black Book that we passed out at Toy Fair. I made 60 of these things and gave them to the companies we covered over the year. We also inserted Girls' phone numbers, see if you can figure out what each one means.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks for checking us out guys. Let me know if there's anything we can do to improve.
(Don't say "stop shameless plugging your shit on every message board you can find")
Mr. Stinkhead
-
March 4th, 2005, 03:53 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Cool. I'll have to put that on a tee when my printer isn't so fucked up.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks